- Youtube Live: Click the link to access a toolkit on how best to promote any live-streamed events. You can earn revenue on on Youtube live streams by enabling ads and using Super Chat. Some channels have access to channel memberships. Read more on monetization here.
- Instagram TV (IGTV): allows creators to upload high quality, long-form videos. IGTV allows Instagram users to create channels where they can upload videos between 15 seconds and 10 minutes long. Tutorial here.
- Facebook Live: Facebook Live is a feature of Facebook that uses the camera on a computer or mobile device to broadcast real-time video to Facebook. Your followers can receive notifications when you go live, so they know to tune in to your broadcasts at just the right time. Create a facebook event for the show and encourage viewers to donate to you by providing your paypal email in the event text. Remind them to donate between songs.
- Clappi: Clappi is a fun on-line tool for performers and audiences to use during live streaming. Inspired by all the streaming artists during COVID-19, Clappi gives artists an opportunity to hear their audience express themselves through sound.
- Momenthouse: An all-in-one ticketed livestream platform that gives the artist 100% of ticket sales.
- Twitch: While this platform primarily focuses on live streaming videogames, there are many opportunities to stream live music on the platform as well. You can monetize your twitch content if you have more than 2000 trackers on Bandsintown. Read more about this here.